Frequently Asked Question

How do I request a Letter of Good Standing?
Last Updated 7 years ago

The Open Ministry Letter of Good Standing is a live signed and notarized document that certifies your Ordination with our ministry.

If you will be performing a wedding ceremony in:
  • Hawaii
  • West Virginia
  • New York City
  • Las Vegas
You will need to request the respective specialized letter for registration with the county clerk. In most other cases the "Standard" Letter of Good Standing will suffice for registration in most states.

Visit the packages category to request the package and letter that you require for registration.

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!